Dacia SANDERO STEPWAY
SUV style. Supermini costs.
All the style of a Sports Utility Vehicle. All the practicality of a family hatchback. Enjoy the best of both worlds with the Sandero Stepway crossover.
Its raised ride height gives you a commanding view of the road ahead. Its black wheelarch extensions, side sills and front and rear scuff plates make it every inch a robust SUV.
- ECO mode
- Stop & Start
- Electric Front windows
- Boot light
- AUX input
- Radio with CD player including MP3 CD reader with fingertip controls and 2 front speakers
- Chrome front grille
- 7-function on-board computer: odometer, trip computer, fuel used/average fuel consumption, fuel range, average speed, next service indicated, outside temperature gauge
- Heated and electrically-adjustable door mirrors
- Manual air conditioning
- Media 7" touchscreen multimedia system including: radio with 2 x front and 2 x rear speakers, satellite navigation, USB and AUX connection points
- 16" Dark Metal Flexwheel
- Exclusive Stepaway upholstery with burnt orange detail
- Front Central armrest
|Engine||TCe 90||dCi 90|
|Models||H4B 408||K9K 612|
0-62 mph (secs)
|Fuel Consumption Figures (mpg)|
|CO2 Emissions (g/km)||115||98|
FINANCE & OFFERS
DACIA SANDERO STEPWAY Ambiance TCE 90 - from only £99 Per Month with £500 Deposit Contribution
PCP* finance including £750 Deposit Contribution
|Representative example (T&C's apply):|
|On the road price||£8,995|
|Amount to Credit||£6,208|
|48 Montly Paymennts||£99|
|Optional Final Payment||£2,896|
|Total Amount Payable by the customer||£10,436|
|Contract Duration||48 Months|
|Rate of Interest (Fixed)||7.90%|
* Optional Final Payment includes Fees
Terms & Conditions
Finance provided by Dacia Finance, PO Box 149, Watford WD17 1FJ. Subject to status. Indemnities may be required. UK residents only (excluding the Channel Islands). Over 18s. Terms and conditions apply. Finance available on selected new vehicles when ordered by 30 September 2016.
*PCP (Personal Contract Purchase):
You will not own the vehicle until all payments are made. At the end of the agreement there are 3 options: (i) Renew: Part exchange the vehicle. (ii) Retain: Pay the Optional Final Payment to own the vehicle or (iii) Return the vehicle. Further charges may be made subject to the condition or mileage of the vehicle.